My name is ***** *****, I am logged into Fast hockey.com'

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****, I am logged into Fast hockey.com for grandsons' game...Perfect sound, can not get a picture...

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I thought my browser was at fault, changed to firefox..

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/4/2016
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Before we start, please confirm this issue is related to Computer or TV..

waiting for your reply

My computer

As a first phase of troubleshooting, lets reset browser settings as it may resolve most of the issues.

Request you to share the computer browser name(IE/Firefox/Chrome) so that i can tell you the steps for reset.

Thanks

Dear sir,

Please let me know if you still wait for answer

Thanks