I accidently signed up to be a rider. But i want to sign up…

Customer Question
I accidently signed up to...
I accidently signed up to be a rider. But i want to sign up to be a driver please let me know how I can get it right.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/4/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

You just need to access the site through the right portal. Here is the driver signup portal

https://get.uber.com/p/driver-signup/

when you click on that link, at the bottom of the page click login since you already have an account. And it should then allow you to login, and sign up for the driver side of program.

If you have further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.