I have an existing question waiting answer. This is a second…

Customer Question
I have an existing question...
I have an existing question waiting for an answer. This is a second question.
I have recently been hacked. Google sent an alert about "firefox" accessing my computer and asked if I authorized it. I responded that I did not know who firefox is and did not authorize anything. Google closed my access to my gmails. To reactivate my access there were several questions I could not answer. Some time ago my landlord received an offer from Shaw to include his tenant/s on his account at a very reduced amount. I receive internet, television and home phone on his account with Shaw. (Alec H****) My landlord set up my computer and internet access and I do not know what he used for "user' or "password" so I could not re-establish my access to "*****@******.***"
What can I do to access my emails?
Jean S**** (I am using***@******.*** to write this request.) (###) ###-####
so I am unable to complete the form to get my access back.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/4/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there Jean and welcome

What is now the exact message you receive when you try to access you account?

Please let me know,

Sorry I did't respond sooner I used a friend's computer (*****@******.***) as i did not have access on my computer. He lives 10 miles from my house and I didn't visit him until today. I had asked for response on my cel phone or text message. I was not expecting you to use my friend's email address, which I cannot access on my computer at home. When I attempt to access my emails I get a screen with:
Google - One Account, All of Google
Sign in to continue to Gmail
Jean S****
***@******.***
Then there is a box asking for Password
I have tried every imaginable password ***** can think of and when I hit "Continue" I get the notice that "Email and password ***** entered don't match"
As I said in my question letter, my landlord received a letter from Shaw Cable sometime ago (2 or 3 years +/-) telling him he could add on his tenants to his contract for a very reduced rate. At that time I had been given a refurbished computer. My landlord installed the computer and activated my access to gmail. His name is*********. I have no idea what his account number is ***** what he used for a password ***** username for me. He showed me how to put "jean ****" in the search bar and I am able to access my gmail on other people's computers, except it doesn't work since Google cut off my access to gmail. On my own computer I access gmails by going to "Google Chrome" icon.
If you have nore questins or want to discuss further, you can phone or text me at(###) ###-#### I receive text messages but I do not send texts, so I would need some other contact info to get back to you. Also, I will be available on John's aol address until Monday March 7th, afternoon.
Hope to hear from you.
Jean S**** (###) ###-####edited>Maureen42467.6837532407

thanks

Can you use this link please to reset your password

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Once done, use this new password ***** sign into your account.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.