TOSHIBA 6000 SATILITE PRO, PART NUMBER PS600U-01RCV9. iT…

Customer Question
I AM LOOKING FOR A...
I AM LOOKING FOR A TOSHIBA 6000 SATILITE PRO, PART NUMBER PS600U-01RCV9. iT MUST BE IDENTICAL TO THE ONE BROKEN ONE I OWN. I HAVE SOFTWARE ON THE HARD DRIVE THAT I DESPERATELY NEED. dO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN PURCHASE ONE? tHANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY.
-BOB ANDREWS
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/3/2016
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 2 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****

If your main concern is the data on the hard disk drive, then you can get an external case (enclosure) for the laptop hard disk drive which will allow you to connect the hard drive to another computer using a USB cable. You can then browse the contents of that hard disk drive and run programs off it.

Here is an example:

http://www.amazon.com/Tool-free-Inateck-External-Drive-Enclosure/dp/B00JQTO8TU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1457048848&sr=8-2&keywords=laptop+hard+disk+drive+external+case+sata

However, if you do need to use another laptop, you can get virtually any laptop and put that hard disk drive there. Windows and all the installed programs will continue to work.

If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.

Regards,

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,