I have tried to sign in to Google days. The deny access to…

Customer Question
I have tried to sign...
I have tried to sign in to Google for 3 days. The deny access to my username, password, phone number, or email address in various combinations of same. This is my second note to you. Please help me clear up the information so I can sign in to Google. How can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/3/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, how far into the password ***** have you gone?

I have tried to create new passwords, they deny my old password ***** new ones. They did give me a user name sh43. That's it. I can't establish an identity from my previous id and password ***** phone number.

When you say they deny access to your phone number, did you have the account linked to your phone, or another email? How long have you had the account?