I had Geek Squad help me renew Microsoft Office on 2/8/2016.

Customer Question
I am ***** ***** I...
I am ***** ***** I had Geek Squad help me renew Microsoft Office on 2/8/2016. Now I am receving a message from Microsoft that they are going to shut me down because I have not renewed. Please help me. Phone Number 719/836-2430 or help me online. Email just in case you need it: ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/3/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there Rebecca and welcome

Your seeing this in a office program correct that it has to be activated else it will not work after a certain date.

Can you confirm this is what your seeing please?