I do not remember my password, how do I change it. Friedman…

Customer Question
I do not remember my...
I do not remember my password, how do I change it. Mark Friedman
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/3/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask which password ***** are referring to? More-so, with which website or system is it associated?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

PASSWORD ***** JUST ANSWER ACCOUNT
FOR JUST ANSWER ACCOUNT

You are logged into your Justanswer account right now; otherwise, you would not be able to message me.

You can reset your password ***** the following page: https://my-secure.justanswer.com/account/logon?ReturnUrl=%2faccount%2fpasswordreset

Andy, Computer Consultant