My warning is the following Windows detected suspicious

Customer Question
My warning is the following Windows...
My warning is the following
Windows detected suspicious activity on your compute
Immediately contact Microsoft technical support for help
Toll free helpline 1(###) ###-####
Computer Id 3454
Contact Microsoft support to rectify the issue and prevent data loss.
Ok
Could you please call me I do not know anything of all this
My number is.(###) ###-####
Can I trust that the message quoted above is from you
Please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/3/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

First, please do not contact the number, it is a scam, its a fake web page designed to get you to call the number where they pretend that they are Microsoft, and then try to get you to pay to remove this non existent infection.

Close the page and ignore any messages that appear like this as it is a very common scam.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you