I want to cancel my membership, how do I do that?

Customer Question
i want to cancel my membership, how do I do that?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/3/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this

You can cancel your membership by contacting***@******.***. If this information that I have provided has been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!