I want to cancel my trial period.

Customer Question
I want to cancel my trial period.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/3/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 2 years ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I would like to have you assist me further to get to the web site i need to get to.
Tech Support Specialist: comp_audio, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
comp_audio
comp_audio, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, I am Matt and would like to assist you. However I need to know what trial are you referring to? Are you on a trial for Just Answer? Please reply and let me know and I will assist you in accomplishing your goal.