Please hold while I have to take medicene right now I feel…

Customer Question
Hello ..Please hold while I...
Hello ..Please hold while I have to take medicene right now I feel funny right now..hold please for a second..Ok I wanted to ask you a "Why" question about this ...For example..Chrome is required for everything that we, the people want to search anything but then ask me to add to chrome..why..I speak of "Search Incognito"???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/3/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Josh, Support Specialist

I can see that you have a question about Incognito mode but I am not sure of the specific question towards it -- Can you re-word the question for me?