How do I change my Google play credit card number? I play…

Customer Question
How do I change my...
How do I change my Google play credit card number ? I play some games that I get charged for and my hubby wants me to use my credit card...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/2/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Add a payment method

1. Go to your Google Play account.
  2. Select Add a payment method.
  3. Follow the onscreen instructions.
  4. The new payment method will be added to your Google account.

For more information about the payment options available when you select Add payment method (for example: credit cards, carrier billing, PayPal, and Google Play credit), go to accepted payment methods.

Remove a payment method

1. Go to your Google Play account.
  2. Select Edit payment method.
  3. Sign in to your payments.google.com account.
  4. Find the payment method you want to remove.
  5. Select Remove > Yes, remove it.

The payment method will be removed from your Google account.

For more help removing payment methods see remove payment methods from your Google Account.

Edit a payment method

1. Go to your Google Play account.
  2. Select Edit payment method.
  3. Sign in to your payments.google.com account
  4. Navigate to Payment methods.
  5. Find the payment method you want to edit.
  6. Select Edit.
  7. Make your updates and select Save.

Your payment method will be updated and you will be able to select it when you buy something on Google Play.

Change your payment method while making a purchase

1. Go to Google Play.
  2. Go to a paid item's detail page.
  3. Click the price.
  4. Next to the current payment method click the down arrow.
  5. Choose from one of your existing payment methods or add a new one.
  6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase.

Note: if you add a payment method while making a purchase, it will be saved in your account.

source page: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/4646404?hl=en

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.