My name is ***** ***** I am not able to sign into my aol…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am not able to sign into my aol account

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Yes my username has been the same for many years and i have changed my password ***** times thinking that was the problem but now i am thinking it is the username

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/2/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your question today. Is there any additional detail you can provide?

If the account was.left inactive.for a long time, like 6 months to a year, then it is possible the the account was deleted. That is also the only way a user name would. It be correct.

As for the password, I would suggest trying the password ***** at least once to see if you can resolve.your issue that way