Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

Sorting dates in wordperfect table. getting error message

Customer Question

sorting dates in wordperfect table. getting error message "tables containing joined rows cannot be sorted"
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I don't see any joined rows. the date is in format xx/xx/xxxx
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

The problem is cause by columns or rows being merged.together at some point even if it is only on one column or row of a range.

You have to undo those metges, or if you aren't sure where they are, then you may be able to just copy the rows into a new sheet where you know you don't have any merged cells.