Transfer photo;s from my jitterbug phone to internet, first…

Customer Question
Transfer photo;s from my...

Transfer photo;s from my jitterbug phone to internet

Technician's Assistant: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

First i don;t hear well so i was hoping for info i could print and read

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/2/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jared Schwager,
 replied 2 years ago
Jared Schwager

Hello. Thanks for using JustAnswer. Is there a particular website or service on the internet you would like to transfer the photos to from your Jitterbug phone? The difficulty of transferring photos may depend on where you are trying to transfer them to. I look forward to your response. Thank you!

I want to send photo's for my Jitterbug phone to my computer or e-mail so as to be able to use them on e-bay
 replied 2 years ago

Can you confirm which cell phone service provider you are using? From what I am able to find it seems GreatCall is the cell provider for the Jitterbug. It appears that you can text pictures using the Jitterbug and there also appears to be an option to upload pictures to GreatCall's website if you use them for cell phone service. If you don't use GreatCall who do you receive your cell phone bill from?

replied 2 years ago

Haven't heard from you in a few days. Do you still require assistance or have you found a solution?