Sirs, I have paid updates last October or early November…

Customer Question
Sirs, I have paid for...
Sirs, I have paid for AVG updates last October or early November 2015 to 2016, so if you can check your records and STOP teling me that I am out of date .
Thanking you ,
***@gmail.com
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/2/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

You may have paid AVG, however the automatic updates may not be working which is why it's probably alerting you that it's not up to date.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.

CODY<
I don't know what you have done, BUT YOU NEED TO HANG UP YOUR PHONE, no one can ring me because they get a voice saying " THIS IS AVG CALLING". So I would like YOU to do some checking, I mean if I had gotten a call from you I could understand. Anyway the problem with the computer has been fixed. So thanking you for your time.
JOHN.

I have not done anything, I was waiting your reply.

If you called AVG directly, we are not affiliated with AVG at all.