Afternoon—I have been working on one of your demo themes,

Customer Question
Afternoon—I have been working...

Afternoon—I have been working on one of your demo themes, Yoga, for a client of mine. All was going well for a bit, but now every time I make an edit and click “update”, this page pops up, and I get this error page:unusedThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator,***@******.*** and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.More information about this error may be available in the server error log.I have no idea how to trouble shoot this issue. I would be happy to provide login info if you can help. Thank you in advance for your time.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?

No. Is this a free service?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/2/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello how are you this evening? When you mention you are making a demo have you done this on the website before?

I am using the theme templates from BeTheme http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/splash/ . The demo theme I chose is called "Yoga". Yes, I have done this before...and have never had an issue.

Did you attempt to contact the administrators at the email that was supplied? Are you still able to connect to the websites control panel?

I have resolved the problem. I could not wait for your help. This was not a good experience. I believe I was a bit oversold by the ad. Can you please cancel my order. I would like to not pay more then the $5 deposit. Please tell me who I need to contact to make this happen. Thank you.

OK I do apologize I am unsure why it took so long for the question to appear. I see you first posted it at 6:30 yesterday and I attempted to answer when I saw it, which wasn't until nearly 2. So I understand your frustration. I can refer it for refund, as you have not accepted an answer there should be no additional charges, but please contact***@******.*** to speak with billing directly to verify. Referring this for a refund now, have a good evening!