I am in a circle and cant get out. Trying to file the free…

Customer Question
I am in a circle...
I am in a circle and cant get out. Trying to file the free return and the screen is asking for a verification number. got sweveral by e-mail, but non or accepted.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/1/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello where are you trying to file a free return?

I have completed the file set up and now trying to file my fed and state return, but i am stuck on a window befor the actual filing process.

The window is asking to verify your email? Sometimes there is a delay on this to verify your identity. If you have seen several there's a possibility it may be attempting to send a newer more recent PIN, or the account may have got locked if you attempted too many. I can remote in and check either one if you want, or you can try to send the PIN again and see what it does.