Hd7600 won't eject the cd

Customer Question
hd7600 won't eject the cd
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/1/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello John and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Can you give me the full make and model please if available?

Harman kardon 7600
HD7600

Okay thank you. Unplug the player, then press and hold the power button for about thirty seconds. Plug it back in and try to eject the CD.

That didn't do anything

Okay then, look at the front of the CD tray and see if there is a small hole. If there is, that is a manual release and you can insert a paperclip and release the tray.

There is no hole, I think you are guessing.

Not really, some have it and some don't! If the reset didn't work and there is no manual release then you can remove the top cover and try to crank it out by hand. If you don't want to try that, then you may need to take it in for service.

I thought maybe you could access HD tech advice. Thanks , going to take it in for service.

Okay, good luck!