Why was all of my e-mail sent to **********. Now I have lost…

Customer Question
Why was all of my...
Why was all of my e-mail sent to **********. Now I have lost all of my mail
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/1/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

I would like to know what happened and why. My number is ***********. How did you get ************ and why would someone else get my e-mail. Can you get my e-mail back to me?

I can connect with you remotely to investigate and check.

Just got something on the other number not mine
Again my number is ************

Who is your e-mail with?

And how do you think it's linked to your number?

At&t

Okay. How are you relating a phone number to an email address?

I have a tablet

How are you relating a phone number to an email address?

I have my phone and tablet with AT&T and my e-mail with Yahoo as *****************. How did that other number get my e-mail

You can't send emails to a number and receive e-mails from a number. This is why i am asking why do you think that the number is ***** emails?

My cell phone
A smart phone
you cannot help me

I will have to opt out because the question you have asked doesn't give a clue technically.

you can't tell me why is my e-e-mail be sent to another phone. I lost all of my e-mails
Then call me and we will talk.
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Is that other phone used by you before ? or is there any chance for you or some one else used that phone to access your Email ?

Regards
Jins