This is a continuation of our earlier discussion. I told you…

Customer Question
Jason This is a continuation of...
Jason
This is a continuation of our earlier discussion. I told you I would reach out once I got another computer and was able to download the driver.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/1/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

let me know the problem a bit more in detail.

I was working with Jason and I think it would be easier to finish this session with him rather than start all over. Can you make that happen?
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

You can continue working on the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/9ko5w-not-wireless-switch-turn-re-installing.html

This question will be closed.

You are super welcome.

Thank you for your time, the chance to work with you, and for the update.

I am a member of all computer, networking, and cell phone categories. If you ever need anything else, please let me know.

I'm online most hours of the day and only a brief time away.

-Jason