In elements 14 "Editor" when I go to Import, it does not…

Customer Question
In elements 14 "Editor" when...
In elements 14 "Editor" when I go to Import, it does not recognize my camera; in my earlier versions it always did so I can download right in Editor.
Malcolm Fell
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
3/1/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If you prefer, I can connect to your computer from here via a secure remote connection, and in doing so I can go through all the steps needed to get your camera working with elements 14. If you would like me to connect and fix the issue for you, when you reply let me know that " you want a secure remote connection"

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you, ***** ***** worked out a solution for the Elements, but have another one as listed above. It is a Windows 10
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello Malcolm, my apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

By the time you had responded on the 2nd, that was one of my few days off for the month. Ive just signed in this evening and seen your reply.

If you still need help with the windows issue you mentioned, I have sent you an offer for help via email or text message as you requested. If you still wanted help with the issue, accept that offer and then we can get started working on the issue.

Dustin S.