How do I change the font size on my portfolio page -

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change the font size on my portfolio page - suddenly everything is minscule

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Logged on and the finance pages with all my portfolios shrank to the point that I have to use a magnifying glass

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?

No idea as this just happened today

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/29/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Cory, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Cory
Cory, Computer Technician

Welcome, I am Cory.

Is sounds like a screen size issue.

Please hold the CTRL and tap the + (Plus sign) to make the text bigger.

Please rate my answer with the stars if your issue has been resolved.

Please let me know if this issue has been resolved.