I have tried and tried to get into OUR Time and also Plenty…

Customer Question
I have tried and tried...
I have tried and tried to get into OUR Time and also Plenty of Fish. I have cog impairment and can't do it I would like you to remotely get me registered please. Margo Da Costa
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/29/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Hello Margo,

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason