How do i remove windows 10, I absolutely hate it and want to…

Customer Question
How do i remove windows...
How do i remove windows 10, I absolutely hate it and want to go back to my windows 7
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/29/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please click Start button, select Settings. In Settings window, select Update & Security. Then, select Go back to Windows 7/Windows 8.1. Follow the on screen instructions.

For more information, check the link below.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/how-downgrade-windows-10-after-month-3631059/

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOzfv6qszuo

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N