I keep getting this email everytime my iphone 6+ checks my…

Customer Question
i keep getting this email...
i keep getting this email everytime my iphone 6+ checks my google mail to this account (it is set up as one of my accounts in iMail): Someone just tried to sign in to your Google Account***@******.*** from an app that doesn't meet modern security standards.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/29/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

what email do you get all the time when your phone sync to check gmail.

Please explain the problem a bit more in detail.

Try to remove the google account from the i-Phone and after that restart the i-phone and reconfigure google account using the***@******.*** user name that should take care of the problem.

Thanks I have done so and will let you know if the problem occurs again. Thanks.

Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.
Rating is only required when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.

Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist