I want to renew my magicjack or two years please.

Customer Question
I want to renew my...
I want to renew my magicjack for one or two years please.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
ALL GERARD WANTS TO DO IS PAY FOR MY PHONE USEAGE I WISH I COULD GET IT FOR TWO OR THEREE YEARS AT A TIME.
2/29/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

to renew your subscription please follow the steps below :

Please go to the following website : https://web03.magicjack.com/my/index.html Sign in with your email or phone number and password, find 'Customer Care' click on that, and then click on 'Extend Your License.' You can choose how many years you would like to renew for.

Next, enter your credit card information and other information they ask for and then your renewal will be complete.

If you forgot your password, click on 'forgot password' and they will email it to you.

Or you can do this over the phone, please Call 561(###) ###-####/strong> Or ***-***-****

Once you are verified, they will validate your prepaid card and add it to renew your service.

You can also always start a onlive chat with a support person by going to the customercare page on thier site: http://www.goo.gl/FUcjZX

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you need further help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help. Only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service, if you are not satisfied.

Thank you

if you have a moment kindly rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below. positive ratings are appreciated. if you need further help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help. Only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service, if you are not satisfied.

regards,