Have developed. Zeus virus. Used escape key to turn rn off.

Customer Question
Have developed. Zeus virus....
Have developed. Zeus virus. Used escape key to turn rn off. When I tried to turn it on nothing happens. I am not computer savy any way I can fix without
Seeking a technician
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/28/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Virus removal is one of my areas of specialty.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, Ive sent you an offer for our secure remote assistance service.

Once accepted, we can go through the connection steps in order to connect.

Dustin S.