Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I want to import videos from my Sony HDR-XR200 to my Mac, i

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: i want to import videos from my Sony HDR-XR200 to my Mac
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i need the right software to download it
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i just downloaded Playmemories Home Importer Software, but still i can't import the videos
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To easily import pictures and video from the sony, you need the play memories home software for mac.

You can download it from this page http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/content/cnt-dwnl/prd-dime/sony-playmemories-home-mac/sony-playmemories-home-mac#system_requirements

Once downloaded, make sure to open and install the program.. Once it is fully installed.

The guide below will show you how to import your media from the sony.

http://guide.playmemoriesonline.com/help/en/pc/pmhmac.html

If you have further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.