When I sync my e-mail accounts none of my folders synced…

Customer Question
When I sync my...

When I sync my e-mail accounts none of my folders synced with it, folders I created for trips, news ect..

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Ok I synced my Hotmail account and telus I get mail, can send maild, but my other folders have nothing in them, says not synced yet

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/28/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

outlook, and Hotmail
Jason you there

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.