Is OneSystemCare or is it a scam/hoax? If so, how do I get…

Customer Question
Is OneSystemCare for real or...
Is OneSystemCare for real or is it a scam/hoax? If so, how do I get rid of it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/28/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

One system care falls into the malware category. You havent given them any money or payment information have you?

To get rid of it, I suggest download and installing this free program. http://www.surfright.nl/en

Download, install and run hitman pro.. It usually scans pretty fast. Once its finished, right click any of the items it found and then select apply to all > delete

Then, it will ask you to enter just your email address to activate the program.

Once activated it will remove what it found and then ask to restart the computer. Once you restart, the virus should be gone.

If you run into any issues, or if you encounter any errors after you remove the virus, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.