I have a SL410 Lenovo ThinkPad SN LRB8756 Type 28427PU. I…

Customer Question
I have a SL410 Lenovo...
I have a SL410 Lenovo ThinkPad SN LRB8756 Type 28427PU. I want to return the operation system (Windows 7 Professional) to the condition I purchased it. In Rescue and Recovery, my recovery data(on the hard drive is missing). I made 4 DVD disk with this backup information on when I purchased the computer.
How do I return the software back to when I purchased the computer with the DVD only.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/28/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Satchi, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi Dyrck ,

Please follow the steps below .

1. Make the CD/DVD drive the first startup device in the startup sequence using the following procedure:
    • Repeatedly press and release the F1 key when turning on the computer. When you hear multiple beeps or see a logo screen, release the F1 key. The Setup Utility program opens.
    • Use the arrow keys to select Startup. Depending on your computer model, select Primary Boot Sequence, Boot, or Startup Sequence.
    • Select the CD/DVD drive as the first boot device by following the instructions and the help messages on the screen.
  2. Insert the Applications and Drivers Recovery Disc into the DVD drive.
  3. Press F10 to save the Setup Utility configuration changes. The computer restarts and the recovery program opens. Follow the instructions on the screen to begin the recovery process.
  4. Select your language and click Next.
  5. Read the license. If you agree to the terms and conditions, select I agree to these terms and conditions and then click Next. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, follow the instructions on the screen.
  6. If you install the Windows 7 (64–bit) operating system, read the messages on the screen and then select GPT partition style or MBR partition style as you desire.
  7. Click Yes, OK or Next in all displayed window to continue the recovery process.
  8. If you have a secondary Applications and Drivers Recovery Disc, insert it into the DVD drive when prompted and then click Yes or OK to continue the recovery process.
  9. Insert the Operating System Recovery Disc when prompted and then click Yes or OK to continue the recovery process.
  10. If you have a Supplemental Recovery Disc, insert it when prompted and click Yes. If you do not have a Supplemental Recovery Disc, click No.
    • Note: Not all recovery disc sets come with a Supplemental Recovery Disc.
  11. When all of the data has been copied from the last disc in the set and processed, you will be prompted to restart the computer. Click Yes to restart the computer.
    • Note: The rest of the recovery process is automated. The computer might restart several times and it is normal if you find the screen with no activity for several minutes.
  12. When the recovery process is complete, the Set Up Windows screen is displayed. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the Windows setup.
  13. After you have completed the Windows setup, you might want to restore the original startup sequence. Start the Setup Utility program and then use the arrow keys to select Startup. Depending on your computer model, select Primary Boot Sequence, Boot, or Startup Sequence. Then restore the original startup sequence. Press F10 to save and exit the Setup Utility program.

Note:

• After restoring a hard disk drive to the factory default settings, you might need to reinstall some device drivers.

Thanks

Satchi