My name is ***** *****. i want to reactivate my zoosk

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. i want to reactivate my zoosk account

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I thought my zoosk account was ok, now is seems to be deactivated what do i do?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/28/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

I will need some information, like your zoosk login id, and I will need to obtain some personal information in order to help you reactivate the account. We are not allowed to exchange personal information here in the chat box for security reasons, as it would be visible to all users of the site. That is why the moderators has xxxx'd out the name that you provided. Because of this, I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to to your pc and work on this while you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.