I keep getting "Critical Error" Your start menu isn't

Customer Question
working. We'll try to fix...
I keep getting "Critical Error" Your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in.
I have shut it down and restarted several times but this keeps popping up.
What is it and what can I do?
Patty
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/28/2016
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Ma'am i believe you are seeing this error on windows 10 PC?

When did you upgrade to windows 10 and when did this problem started?

Are you using a online login account for windows 10 which is like a email address?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.