I need to renew my subscription. msn said my subscription…

Customer Question
I need to renew...

I need to renew my subscription.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Msn said my subscription has expired to msn premium.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/28/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Good morning. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. How were you notified about your subscription expiring. Did you get an email from msn?

no. i was on msn when a message popped up that my subscription has expired.

Thank you for that information. I I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTIONwhere I connect to your computer and work on this while you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

try to find a way to renew my subscription.

Certainly. Are you logged into MSN now? If not, please click on https://membercenter.msn.com/signin.aspx?ru=%2fdefault.aspx and sign in. Next click on support (usually in the upper right corner of the screen) in the search box type renew subscription. Follow the instructions on the screen. If you run in to any trouble or have any questions, please let me know.

If yo urun in to trouble, another alternative is to call Microsoft's billing department at 1-***-***-**** and let them know that you want to extend your subscription.

If my answer has been helpful, please be kind and take a moment to rate me so I will be receive credit for my time. If you are not satisfied, please let me know so I can continue working with you Please do not issue a rating until you have provided me with an opportunity to address any remaining questions or issues. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!