How do I change my password with Micorosoft,I have forgot…

Customer Question
How do I change my...
How do I change my password ***** Micorosoft,I have forgot what my password *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/28/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi Carolyn. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

I'll try to help you reset your password. Can you tell me the e-mail address

being used for your Microsoft account?

I thought I got a free trial.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I'm a tech here answering questions for customers.

If you are in a trial period that is not an area I work in.

For questions about a trial please send an email to:***@******.***

As for resetting your password ***** you tell me the email address you

use for your Microsoft account?

I thought I got a free trial, and it said a $5.00 and the rest later. It said a free trial and then 3 guestions for $40.00. How long is a free trial.

I believe it's 7 days.

I won't be able to start the reset process without knowing the email address for

which you need the password *****

Someone is spying on my IPhone, can not get your messages, someone is taking my messages away.

I was under the impression you wanted to change/reset the password ***** your Microsoft account.

which you need the password *****

Please communicate with me on this page. Once your password ***** ***** the account will be secure.

What is the email address in question?