I cannot get the printer to print from my Apple computer…

Customer Question
I cannot get the printer...
I cannot get the printer to print from my Apple computer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/27/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

wifi connection between computer and printer.
You can access my computer.

Have you setup wireless on the printer before? If no, setup wireless using the instructions in the link below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-5600-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/6809225/model/6809226/document/c04326057/

Please go to the link below, click Download listed under All-In-One: TeamViewer full version.

http://www.teamviewer.com/hi/download/mac.aspx

After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), so that I can access your computer.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

First, setup wireless on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

After setting up wireless, follow the instructions below.

Please go to the link given below, download and install the update.

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL907?locale=en_US

Note : Please make sure that you are installing the update after downloading it. It is a big file, so it may take some time to get it downloaded.

Then, follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.

Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N