I HAVE CHANGE MY DEBIT CARD NUMBRE TO A NEW ONE **** ****

Customer Question
I HAVE CHANGE MY DEBIT...
I HAVE CHANGE MY DEBIT CARD NUMBRE TO A NEW ONE **** **** **** **** MASTER CARD FROM BANK OF AMERICA, PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND CHANGE,
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/27/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

First, as a lifelong IT professional let me advise you to never type in and transmit your credit card number through email or through any other outlet other then an online shopping cart form. Those forms are secured and encrypted where as email is not.

With that being said, for what website, program or service is it that you are trying to change and update your credit card information on?

Andy, Computer Consultant