I recently purchased a Sanyo television. It worked fine

Customer Question
I recently purchased a Sanyo...
I recently purchased a Sanyo television. It worked fine for a while and then I sarted getting messages that it was going off the air due to lack off activity. It had not done that
before. I watch the same channel for long periods and I don't want to receive that message
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/27/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

To help you properly...i need the Make and MODEL of this Sanyo Television. Please be detailed and specific....i need to pull the technical manuals, and i dont want to pull up the WRONG manual.....so p[lease check the make and model numbers, and let me know.