This pertains to my Acer c710 2856. It is connected with an…

Customer Question
this pertains to my Acer...
this pertains to my Acer c710 2856. It is connected with an either-net connection. I am unable to sign in. I am using the correct google account name, telephone number, E-mail addresses, and passwords. I get messages indicating that I don't have permission to use the device--specifically, "You are not authorized to use this device. Please contact the device owner for sign-in permission." This occurs after confirming my E-mail address, telephone number and text message 6-digit code sent by google, and also the account name via the acer c710 2856 device.
It has been quite a while since I have started to use this device after setting it aside for many months. I do not recall why I set it aside, but after receiving an error message today in my repeated sign in efforts, I think I now recall that the device had problems with what language the system decided it wanted to use. The error message which prompted this recollection, was when I was advised to go to www./......../chromeos. Not "chrome" but "chromeos" For some reason, the system appears to be hell bent that I am no longer its owner. Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/27/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi Jon. Reset the Chromebook to regain ownership.

With the device powered on and the sign-in screen showing,

hold down the following keys, Shift then Ctrl then Alt and press R and clicking Restart

and continue with the Powerwash prompt.

This will return the Chromebook to it's like-new state allowing you to

set it up fresh.