Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

In Outlook 2013, how can you print the contact page? And

Customer Question

In Outlook 2013, how can you print the contact page? And also can you add a field to the contact besides the notes section?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nilesh replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** will be working with you to resolve your query.

Let me know show you a short tutorial which would prove very helpful & informative to resolve the problem.

Please have a look at the this link to find out more about printing the contacts.

Also have a look at this link to add custom fields in outlook contact

Let me know in case you have any further queries. Try this & let me know how it goes. I will be looking forward for your reply.

Expert:  Nilesh replied 1 year ago.

Hello sir .. did you get a chance to follow the steps as mentioned in the tutorial? Let me know if you are facing any queries regarding that.