For Online Computer Support, Ask a Computer Technician
I am the person that will be helping you today.
1) May I ask for you to give me more information regarding what your question is concerning?
2) Are you wanting to remove and exchange a hard drive in a computer?
3) Is that the main drive in the computer?
4) What is the brand and model name of the computer?
I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you for the update. You will first need to unscrew the drive bay and remove it.
The following video shows how to dismantle your computer. You can skip to the time of 5:46 on the video to see what I am describing
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujue-ZWBIp4
After you remove the bay, the removing of the drives will be easily done.
Thank you for your patience while I typed up my response.
I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.
I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.
I will be standing by,Jason
May I ask how that is coming along? Do you need any further assistance? If we are all done today, please do not forget to rate my help on this page.