I have a Samsung laptop (currently functioning on Windows…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung laptop...
I have a Samsung laptop (currently functioning on Windows 8.1). Microsoft keeps flipping on my screen that they want to upgrade it to Windows l0. The Geek Squad said not to upgrade it to Windows 10 because Samsung is not set up to handle it.
Should I let Microsoft upgrade Windows 10 remotely as they want, refuse it, or some other action?
Many thanks, ***** phone(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Can you tell me the model no. of the laptop, so that I can check whether it can handle Windows 10 or not ?