I closed my business American Express where the AOL billing…

Customer Question
I closed my business...

I closed my business American Express where the AOL billing was deducted from and now need to give you a new American Express number.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

What wasn't clear about the first inquiry ?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, a paid support service.

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To update your billing info for aol, you need to follow these steps to add your new billing method, and then delete the old one.

Go to My Account and sign in with your master Username and password.

2. Type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.

3. Under Service Options, select Manage My Subscriptions.

4. On the Manage My Services & Subscriptions screen, click Change Payment Method.

5. Here, you may select a payment already on file or you may choose to add a new payment method.

Note: If you have selected a Debit card on file, you will be asked to type the words - I Agree - in the Type "I Agree" box before clicking Save. If you have clicked Add a New Payment Method instead of using a payment on file, you will be presented with the following screen:

6. Complete form and click Add Payment Method.

Once you have completed adding your new payment details, you will receive a confirmation email.

7. After your payment method is changed for your subscription, go to Manage My Account Details and select Manage My Wallet and Billing Info.

8. Remove the payment method you no longer want on the the account by clicking on the trash icon.

You will receive confirmation the payment method has been removed from the account.

Ta-da! Your payment method is officially changed

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.