Yesterday I asked a question about a website I was making a…

Customer Question
Yesterday I asked a question...
Yesterday I asked a question about a website I was making a cobra election. the instructions claimed that once I had completed my election I could make a one time payment. I need that cobra policy valid on March 1st but it won't be valid until my payment is received. Can you help me with this? I can't seem to make a payment, I keep going in circles even when I call, I can't get a real person.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Yes, sorry, i was tied up.....what happend to you the other day?

I was offering the remote service and you accepted, but then never connected.

.

If you have the time today....we can do it.

Are you not able to access that OTHER question?

this should be the link back to the other question, and we can continiue to work out of that one.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/9kewd-marian-trying-one-time-payment-line.html