Moved my Lenovo all in one and the screen went black. Other…

Customer Question
Moved my Lenovo all in...
Moved my Lenovo all in one and the screen went black. Other lights show computer is still turned on. How do I et the screen back?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Remove all external devices, CDs, all cables including power, keyboard and mouse from the CPU. Then press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. After doing the same, reinsert power, monitor and keyboard cables, and turn on the computer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N