My name is ***** ***** & I want to updat my credit card

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** Lewis & I want to updat my credit card info...Can you help me

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I went into my account & cannot find the spot where I can update my info

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

So i can help you update your information. I need to ask you a few questions.

What web site is it you are trying to log into, and update your info?

Also, are you using a PC, or a phone or a tablet when you try to login and update your info?

Are you really charging me $36.00 for me to ask you a question about a free AOL service?

To be clear, I am not charging you anything. I am simply a technician trying to help you.

Our company though, Justanswer. We do charge for live support. If you want free help, youve made a wrong turn somewhere.

Its usually the online forums and webpage for aol where you can find free help.

If you would like to continue with paid help, you are welcome to get back to me when you are ready.

Dustin S.

I am all set..thanks for the help & I do not want to be billed anything for this chat. ☺

I have no way of knowing whether or not you have been billed.

If you were billed though, the link below will help you submit for a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund