Cardillo- I spoke to your service two days ago about the…

Customer Question
Cardillo- I spoke to...

Cardillo- I spoke to your service two days ago about the problems with my Kindle- It was blocked due to a hacker & my account was frozen. I did not note the amount you quote me for a unblock & security(3YRS)

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It was just that Amazon told me that the hacker caused Amazon security to freeze my password ***** my account.Noone let me know about the freeze and the the freeze on the password. I was direct to you and I was told that only acheck could pay for your service to unlock and for a security service.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

We are a paid support site, our help here isnt free.

But its a good thing you contacted us. Here's why.

Ive been working with amazon accounts and amazon devices for many years.

Under no circumstances would amazon ever ask you for a check or to pay them for 3 years to unblock your account or device.

Something very fishy is happening here, whoever you were communicating with that wanted a check for 3 years to unblock your account, those people are scam artists and hackers.

From here on out. Do not communicate with them. You need to communicate with amazon directly and no one else. ( Myself included. As all I can do is give you the correct information, but no one outside of the official amazon support can go into your amazon account and unblock it )

Id be happy to speak to you over the phone, in order to help figure out whats happened and help you get to where you need to be in order to unblock your amazon account.

But what I can say for certain is that if you sent or wrote anyone a check for 3 years of security to unblock your account, you need to cancel that check immediately.

Im sure you will have questions after you read over my reply. Youre welcome to respond when you have time and we can continue this conversation.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.