When I turn my computer on, often I get a message saying to

Customer Question
wait while Windows searches for.......
When I turn my computer on, often I get a message saying to wait while Windows searches for..... I tried to update windows, but it wouldn't complete. My computer is running very slow also. I've deleted the Apps I don't use, deleted everything from the trash bin, and removed files I don't use but nothing seems to help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
2/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

what is the operating system you have on the computer windows 8, 32 bit or 64bit?

Andy, Computer Consultant