Windows 10 has taken over my computer... I have programs…

Customer Question
Windows 10 has taken over...
Windows 10 has taken over my computer... I have programs that show a catalog for the design files and Microsoft has all my little icon pictures of each pattern shows the Microsoft Flag NOT my pattern designs... I have over a thousand I don't want to have to open each one to see what it is.... I want my pictures back..
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

We can revert your computer back to the original operating system which will remove Windows 10; barring this was recently updated to Windows 10.

I know very little about computers....Where would I get the download for it.... Nothing works right & when I got a new computer everything went bonkers..... I have a disk for 2007 then I updated to 8.1 online..... How do I delete 10 and get it on machine.... Why would they not allow me to see the little boxes for my designs... It's not a windows program ... they have no right to change other programs... I'm in tears and don't know how to do things
Where are you located Cody?
Are you there???
Are you there?

Go to the start menu ---> settings --> update & security --> recovery --> get started revert back to Windows 8

I don't have 8 on this new computer it came with 10
I had NO options of keeping 8 or getting 8

Sorry I thought it was updated to Windows 10.

Can you take a screenshot of what you're describing?

I just did a search and windows 8 is on the computer.... How do I do a screenshot?
OK.... have a screen shot in PSP.... How do I send it to you....
it won't let me paste to your box....

There is an attach files on the bottom right of this chat.

I attached it but I don't know if you got it

If you open the picture, then it shows up fine?

But normally I can see all the files .. the one that are open I had to do each individually..... I should be able to see each pattern... where all the flags are

Can you attach 1 of the pictures here.

These are embroidery pictures of the design...... Like the shoes at the bottomfew... what picture do you want.... They are a .psw file for embroidery machine....
Cody... Thanks for your help..... I need to go to a meeting....... You don't seem to have a fast setting change so.... I'll come back when I have several hrs.... Thanks again...

sorry this is not a common issue, I wanted to see if it's an issue with the pictures or the preview feature on your computer.

Attach any of the pictures that don't show up correctly.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.